Monday, April 26, 2010

Money Bags

Ellie, armed with a fresh $25 dollars from her White Elegance photo shoot, heads over to the neighbors (two boys her age) yard sale. She comes back with a pair of plastic baby sunglasses and says, "They were only asking .50 for these, but I gave them $5.00."

See why we didn't give her the full $125.00???


I made her go back immediately and get her money back.

6 comments:

RACHELLE said...

yikes! i do see why!

p.s. tell her that i have some stuff for sale. and they are each only .50

:) hee hee just kidding!

shell

www.gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Those pictures on White Elegance came out very nice. I just have one question on the Embroidered Diamond one... (http://www.whiteelegance.com/Children/Girls/Embroidered-Diamond-/p191)

Isn't tulle spelled like the French town "Tulle" and not "tool"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulle_netting

Shelley said...

Dang, I'm going to have an "Ellie-only" yard sale!!

Layne said...

They sure saw her coming.

Jenae said...

Who would take money from a child like that? They should have given her her money back without having to be asked for it! She is so funny! Seriously, the more money, a few of my kids have, the less it means to them. They are also realizing that so much stuff they can buy these days is junk anyway and breaks within days.

I love the pictures! She looks so pretty! Which dress was her favorite? It makes it nice that she was ablt to try on so many dresses before her baptism so that she will know better what she wants when it gets closer. So Fun!!:)

Jill said...

Jenae, it was two little boys selling some of their toys. There weren't any adults there. :-)