Annie has a monstrous wart on her right index finger. Through an email from my Mother-in-law, (you know, the one's her sons delete without even reading) we learned that banana peels can get rid of warts. So last night I used electrician tape (don't judge) to wrap Annie's wart with a banana peel. This is the witty conversation that followed:
Me: OK Annie, you now have a nice big bandaid on your finger.
Annie: (without missing a beat) Actually Mom, it's a Banandaid.
We both laughed.
I don't have a picture of the wart, the electrician tape, or the Banandaid because my camera is STILL not back. But rest assured the wart is big, the tape was silly, and Annie is adorable. :-)
12 comments:
It sounds like she inherited her mom's sense of humor! :)
She's just as quick as her mom! What a cutie.
Cute
Try anything you can..I just had one burned off...it hurt like the Dickens!
I absolutely love the title of this blog. It is so cute!
Bananadaid is quite a mouthful to say!
So... how did it smell in the morning? Make you hungry for banana bread?
I have a camera you can borrow, I can't stand it any longer. ( btw too cute)
She inherited the gift.....
Carrie, if you want to see the wart THAT bad, you are invited to come and see it in person. lol It's wonderful!
Sherron..NO, it did NOT make me crave banana bread. It actually made me never want to eat a banana again. Pruney finger + black banana slime = loss of appetite. lol
So, you'll have to let us know if it got rid of the wart! I have one on my foot that drives me nuts. I could use a "bananaid" if it worked. :)
so did it work? i have an unwanted blemish on my foot. maybe i can sleep with a banandaid too.
TAGAMET! Tagamet gets rid of the wart virus in your system and they DISAPPEAR! Serious! Brinley had about 50 warts all over her hands, knees, and feet. We went to our Dermatologist and he prescribed Tagamet. He said when they were doing the clinical studies they found that one of the side effects was that warts disappeared. IT SO WORKS! Even the pharmacist said he's been seeing more prescriptions for Tagamet for wart problems. It was a miracle. Go get a RX!
Funny girl!
Post a Comment