Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cambell's new Spokes baby? and DRAMA!

So is "Mmmm, good." a sentence? If so, Jack said his first sentence yesterday :-)

In other news, Casie is having drama with a friend of hers. Not a day goes by that she doesn't come home and tell me something that bothered her. I told her to write the girl a letter, even if she never gave it to her, explaining how their friendship could be better. She ended up writing a huge long letter and said she felt better afterwards. Ellie, who watches with eager eyes to the workings of her older sister, apparently wanted in on the letter action. I found this letter in her room this morning.

Love Ellie (?)
If you be mean agen Ellies sis will tell you to not be mean to me so STOP IT HALYE!! Say somthng back to me. And im seeris. (serious) Im waching you at resses.

I shouldn't laugh, but I did. What was up with the creepy threat at the end? Oh the drama of having girls!

6 comments:

lissa said...

I laughed, too. Hang in there - the drama keeps the rest of us entertained! Good luck and way to go Jack!!

Linda Barton said...

That is great! "i'm watching you at resess" ....priceless...

Cassie said...

hahaha, love it. I'm watching you... that's great!

Marianne said...

Ugh. I'm so glad we're not the only parents dealing with that. We're having drama with Camille and a friend too. I have no idea what to do about it. I want to put my fingers in my ears when she tells me the "latest mean thing" this other girl has done. Thanks for the idea of writing a letter. Either that or duct tape my daughters mouth shut. I think the former would be less painful for her. :) Or maybe I should have Ellie write the letter...

Anna B. said...

I am so grateful to have some women who can give me some "sage" advice when the time comes. Girl drama can be so hurtful too. I just dread it. There is already a little bit here and they are only FIVE!!! Yikes!

Mindy said...

The girl drama can hit anyone at any time or age...even boys sometimes but the usual victims are those 10-13 year old girls. Kinley would laugh at me in the face if I told her to write a letter...it's such a great idea though.