Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let me hear a woot woot....


Yes, the prodigal camera has returned. There was much rejoicing, and merriment. We even slayed the fatted pig. It was fun up until the blender stormed off claiming, "I've been the good guy!"

So let me start off this post by giving a huge shout out to all the friends and family who supported Mike this weekend. Thirty five people came to see him suck his thumb and snuggle a blue blanket as he lisped his way through Your a Good Man Charlie Brown. (...he was Linus..duh) He did such a great job! EVERY conversation I have had with the director has been FILLED with accolades for Mike. She loved working with him and went on and on about his talent...(tell me something I don't know. hee hee) So, THANKS family and friends for coming to see the show.


Mindy and Kyles family were among the show goers this week. They stayed with us that night and all the next day. My kids LOVE it when their cousins come. We even checked Casie out of school early so she could spend more time with them. They had a blast.



Jack especially loves Aunt Mindy. She is so good with babies and they all seem to love her too. Here they are after reading a book before bed. Jack got a little curious about the ball on Mindy's necklace. (sigh....we won't mention the crying he did when we put him in bed after this picture was taken....that's a whole different post.)
These next two photo's are just me having fun with photoshop. :-)
But while we have this picture up...look at my gorgeous niece! It's so amazing how much she looks like Mindy. (Casie you are gorgeous too...)


This was the FIRST picture I took with my newly restored camera. Even though it looks like we are in a psychedelic 4th dimension,... we are actually in the parking lot of Best Buy.
I couldn't WAIT to start snapping pictures of little J. Just so you know, I am in LOVE with this little guy!!!!! Even though lately he wakes up almost a million times a night, I still scoop him up in the morning and love every minute of him!!! I mean, come on...look at those eyes and little chip monk teeth. IRRESISTIBLE!!!






7 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay for a camera! I really don't know how you have lived without one this long. I am a little attached to mine. If it was even gone for a day I wouldn't know how to function.

RACHELLE said...

soooo happy for you and your trusty sidekick camera.

what a sweet reunion!

love the photoshop!

shell

gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

lissa said...

Glad you're camera is back...you are whole again! Love the pics. btw, we have Annie's black sparkly scarf...it got left behind - it's a little lonely, but we're doing our best to console it.

Jenni said...

Wow, those are some awesome pics! I LOVE the one of the three kids jumping on the trampoline!!! That's so cool! Love good cameras (even though I've never had one, I'm sure I would love one :)). And yes, Jack is a doll!!!

Malisa said...

Fun post and CUTE little boy!

Mindy said...

Loved this post Jill. And I really want a camera like yours! Thanks for letting us stay at your house and disrupt your school schedule! We love you and your family.

Ashley said...

Mike and the cast did such a good job in the play. We really enjoyed it and it was fun to see you guys there. Check out my blog for pictures of our cute little boy.