This Elephant was Annie's first time using Charcoal as a medium.
Mike named this picture, "Girl who just broke up with her boyfriend." Maximize the picture and look at her face. She does look a bit distraught. While you have it zoomed in, take a look at all the details! The shadowing, the knuckles, the swing of the pants. Annie the Amazing strikes again. :-) (The flower clip in the girls hair was not in the original that Annie was looking at. She added that herself. That's my girl. :-) Annie told me that while she was drawing the lady walking, she got very frustrated. She was having a hard time getting the hair just right. She explained how she felt her throat getting really tight and she had to walk away from her work for a little while. Then she calmed down and decided to start in a different place. (the feet) What a sweet girl. And what a good lesson for her to learn.
18 comments:
Are you serious? Can I have the elephant? For real? Because I want it.
Seriously, that girl is amazing! Wowza times 300.
Layne, I will now put a water mark over the elephant that says SOLD. You are so fun. :-)
I'm accepting donations for my "art wall" in the playroom.
She is so amazing! Wow. Wow. Wow.- Jenny
If she can do that NOW, I can only imagine what she will be doing as an adult. What a fun talent to have been given. Lucky girl!
Talk about talent! I'm thinking buying one now is going to be a great investment for later when she's rich and famous!!
Amazing..... i am super impressed. All I get from my kids are stick figures. (sigh)
Wow! I'm glad to see all the art supplies you've gone through over the years are paying off...I'd like an Annie Original - maybe something abstract for my office.
She is truly amazing. Thank you for sharing!
She's got an amazing eye for detail. The more I talked with Phil about artists, the more I realized the eye is where the talent is and the hand is where the skill is. Annie seems to definitely have both and the skill will just get better and better. I want her next masterpiece! :)
She really does have talent.
I told Annie today, how awesome her drawings are, I am glad E has an awesome art teacher
Jill!! I have missed you guys!! I seriously can't believe little Annie drew these?? Has it really been so long? I still remember her so little and loving her pig stuffed animals. :) I'm so glad I found your blog, your family is so cute! It's great to catch up on what you guys are up to.
I don't have an office or an art wall to hang it on but, seriously, if she is ever doing a fund raiser....count me in!!!! for an Annie original.
Annie, you are one amazingly talented young lady. WOW!!!!!
Just Beautiful Annie!!!!:)
What an artist! Annie, I would like to buy one of your pictures too. When I come up there we'll have you show me all you have.
Grandma Teeples
Jill she is amazing! Being and Artest I see so much talent in her and she really does have it she won't have any trouble getting an art scholarship in collage. Tell her she is amazing for me I hope she remember me....
Post a Comment