Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The first Cheese Dogs of Spring

What is it about the smell of fire, the taste of hot dogs and the sticky fingers from smores that binds a family together?


Jack loved the fire. He kept pointing and whispering.."hot...hot...hot"

The BEST part about having a cook out in our back yard is that we all showered and went to sleep in our own beds after it was over!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

that looks so cozy and fun. I went on to that blasted Photoshop for three hours the other day I got as lost as could be. All I wanted was to pull some color out of Kinleys lips...what is up with layering too?
I can imagine Jack whispering "hot hot" that's super cute and would almost make up for his night time antics.

Natalie said...

Yes, I love to cook out, but I hate hate hate the smell of smoky clothes.

lissa said...

In response to your comment..I'm sure Rich would be happy to come up for dinner, but I will be on my way back from Vegas...text him and see what he has planned. As for another date night...we'll definitely call...btw, have you talked to Anna lately?