
A couple of months ago when I was posting about our trip to SC with Voice Male, I saw this picture and thought I looked goofy in it... I decided not to put it on my blog. While looking through some pictures last night I found it again. We didn't know at the time that this would be our last "family" picture with Phil in it. Now I love this picture and am grateful to have it.
Although the Willson's didn't make the final crop...they actually were in the picture too.

3 comments:
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful "family" - what a loss :(
However, the Wilsons are exceedingly stunning in the photo!
BTW, remind me to tell you a story about Mike's Hooked CD and a guy in our ward....seriously, some people...........
Love you guys.
sorry, I a comment twice. Same comment, rewritten. I thought I lost it in Blogger land. Apparently not.
Now I am writing a third. Sorry about that too.
still love you guys...........
That was such an awesome trip. Looking at the picture reminds me of all the times Phil and Heidi were being schmoopy with each other. Silly monkeys. They're so cute.
Post a Comment