
Casie:
* I got a new ipod!!! (Mom clears her throat...)
* I mean...WE got a new ipod. (Casie and I both went in on it, but she is having a hard time remembering that we both own it.)
Annie:*I sold one of my art pieces
*I would like to sell more of my art pieces
*Here are some of my art pieces for you to look at
Ellie:*I started taking tumbling and hip-hop classes
*I like hip-hop more than tumbling
* My tumbling teacher is mean
*I get to wear baggy clothes for hip-hop and tight clothes for tumbling
*My tumbling leotard gives me marvins
Because Jack both lacks the vocabulary and was too busy toddling around getting sugar cookie goo all over the couch, he wasn't able to tell our home teachers what is new in his life, so allow me:*He started nursery and loves it! (In the mean time his parents who anxiously counted down to this event, spend most of their class time peeking through the nursery window. He's fine, but we get such a kick out of watching our baby (our tinsy, tiny BABY) sitting in a big boy chair doing wheels on the bus and dipping gold fish crackers in water.) (At one point we grabbed Annie, who was walking by with her class, and told her to look at how cute he was. We all laughed.)
* He's also been teething for the last month (at least I keep telling myself that that is why he hasn't been sleeping very well.) He went from having four teeth to 10 in four weeks. Wouldn't that wake ME up?? I think it would. (yet bringing him into my bed somehow magically makes the teething pain go away...hmmm)
* He is starting to talk a lot.
* He LOVES going outside. He's so lucky to have AWESOME sisters whom are always willing to take their baby brother out for a swing or slide.
This was my attempt to get back at Mike for all the faces he's pulled in our past photo's. Ya, I know...probably should have kept the nostril flaring and eye bulging to myself. But on the bright side, I was happy to see that cute little Jack made it into our photo shoot. Do you see him in the mirror on top of my head?Mike and I are doing great. Nothing new like marvins or drawings or ipods, (wait..I think I do have an ipod, but I haven't listened to it yet..:), but we are happy. We are in love and we love our family. And seriously, I think he is a babe. I am thinking about asking him to go with me.
I am very blessed and am grateful for everything that I have.
10 comments:
Cool post! And Mike did such a great job with the musical number on Sunday. We always look forward to you guys and your performances!
You guys are awesome! Lots of new stuff.
It's always fun to read your blogs. Your kids are so adorable.
Mom
Mike's shirt is hot!
I've missed your pictures! I'm glad you're back- your kids are looking so gorgeous and grown up.
And how badly did you blush when she said "Marvins"???
Libby always called them "snugggies"...so when Snuggies first came out, we couldn't stop giggling.
You have got to have one of the cutest families on the earth! I love it!!!
You should ask Mike to "go with you"! You two make a cute couple!
Cute up-dates. I hope Jacke is sleeping better by now.
How much does an Annie original go for nowadays? Who and what was bought? I better purchase a peice. Ask her if she accepts debit or credit cards.
Loved the post! You guys rock! Luv ya :)
Post a Comment