Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family Pictures




























































































22 comments:

Sherron said...

Beautiful family!

Layne said...

The top one is my favorite. Very fally.

Brett and Tiffany said...

Love your family pictures! You have an adorable family! My favorite is the top too!

Jenni said...

You have the stinkinist cutest family I have ever seen!!!

Amber said...

Beautiful!!! They are so great!

Heather said...

All your pictures are bee-utiful!

Shelley said...

Those turned out so good! I love the colors and the background!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous! Love them!

Shafferprincess said...

Seriously, those are awesome! Your girls are beautiful, and little Jack is so handsome! You guys sure know how to make them!

Shafferprincess said...

Oh, and I love the black and white closeup of Casie on Jill's blog. Wow!

She does a really good job.

Carrie said...

great pictures

Anonymous said...

they look so breathtaking. Who took them and then who redid them in photoshop so everyone looks perfect..ha ha. I love the black and white of the kids especially..it melts my heart (that's something only an aunt can say without sounding 100 years old). You look SO good Jill. I had hoped to see some sassy boots, I did see them in another pictures however. Kinley got hers in the mail yesterday and the whole 7th grade commented...seventh graders take fashion very seriously ya know.

Mindy said...

uhh that was me on the comment not Kinley

Joy said...

Cute pics! Love 'em.

Linda Barton said...

Hi pretty family! you guys look awesome!

Emily West said...

Your family is beautiful. I put a fam picture on my screen saver slide show!

lissa said...

Love the pics...Rich will be jealous yours turned out so much better than ours...who? where?

Rachel said...

Your family is gorgeous! How'd you manage so many amazing pictures? Loved them.

Natalie said...

Gorgeous!

Rachel said...

i LOVE the pictures, beautiful!! who did them?

Alli said...

Those are great! :) Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures Jill! :)