my camera is not on drugs...this is me expressing myself artistically through photo shop....also,it was too cold for me to go outside so Ellie took the pictures. I had to do SOMETHING to make them cool. :-)
Based on that last picture I feel it necassary to remind you that St. George almost gets no snow and p.s. the house next door to me is open for renters!
9 comments:
He's going to have a nickname for every holiday and season, isn't he?
Why is your camera on drugs?
my camera is not on drugs...this is me expressing myself artistically through photo shop....also,it was too cold for me to go outside so Ellie took the pictures. I had to do SOMETHING to make them cool. :-)
My favorite is the pink snow pants. Just today I was feeling bad for Lucy because she had to wear boy snow boots. We should do a switch-a-roo. =)
How cool! I need to give my camera some drugs! The one of Mike pulling him is so super awesome! And Jack Frost is so darn cute!!!
Cool effects! We have the pink snow pants problem in our family as well! (and pink boots, coats, etc etc...)
I love the way your pictures turned out! What a cutie, it looks like he loved it.... and didn't want it to end!
Based on that last picture I feel it necassary to remind you that St. George almost gets no snow and p.s. the house next door to me is open for renters!
Have you had the first round of Reflections judging yet?
Post a Comment