Friday, November 20, 2009

I like tall... men and I can not lie.........


One dirty,..dirty,..diiiirrrrty chandelier and one treacherously high entry way were no match for this one time Kleaning Kousin and his trusty Little Giant Ladder. Grime be gone! Let there be light!!!


After living with the dirty eye sore for over two years...(I am talking about the light fixture, not the one time Kleaning Kousin,) I feel words aren't enough to express my joy at having it clean. So here is a little song that just came to mind.....


(clear throat)...I can see clearly now the muck is gone!

I can see all obstacles in my way...(meaning the obstacles that occasionally crowd the stairs. like...toys,... shoes..banana peels)

Gone are the dark layers of filthy sludge....it's gonna be a bright....bright.....artificially lit daaayyyy....(that would be so nice for you)


ok, I'm done.

6 comments:

highdeekay said...

You rock! I love anyone who can turn every situation into a song. You do it particularly well. See you in 3 weeks!!!!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Enjoy the LIGHT! Mike is brave to get up there!

richvm said...

That picture makes me soooo nervous! I hate ladders- I have a genuine fear of falling off of one. Great job though, Mike! And beautiful song!- Jenny

Rekehl Johnson said...

Can Mike come with his big ladder and clean my entry way chandelier? We live in darkness because we're too scared to get up there and clean it...

- Rekehl

Layne said...

You just keep on cleanin' . . . and one day you might say . . . it looks new . . .

RACHELLE said...

that was just beautiful thank you!

hee hee youre so dang cute!