
Sadly, I didn't take a picture of my "Dinner in a pumpkin" I was too busy grabbing hot pads and spatulas and laughing my head off as our pumpkin fell apart in the oven. It was still yummy, but we re-named it, "Dinner in a huge heap,.... mingled with pumpkin"
13 comments:
I've heard that those dinner in a pumpkin things can be dangerous. Is the orange thing in the pan a crepe?
No Layne, it's just plain ol' tortilla with cheese. We ate them with tomato soup, but there's nothing scary about tomato soup....wait, we ACTUALLY ate them with bloooodddddddd
Cute costumes! It looks like Jack fit in the dalmatian suit! And it also looks like Ellie was NOT a ghost after all. I have energy to do lots of things for holidays, but cook lots of fun food is not one of them. Do you do take-out? :)
Every one looks 'spooktacular'! lol
You are so creative! I did wear my boots and jeans and I actually quite loved it!
You are a great mom!
Looks like so much fun! How do you get your pancakes to look so perfect? Wow
Happy Halloween. Cute food ideas!
Fun food ideas! I'll have to be more creative in that department next year. And all of your children are darling as usual!
looks like halloween was a blast at your house. you are such a fun festive mom!
Wow, Jill, you went all out! Love the costumes and the fun foods!! Your kids look darling!
That is an awesome Halloween! Casie's cool as GELITAN... Ellie and Annie are the cutest little witches!!
You went all out with your own Halloween traditions. I'm glad to see the costumes I missed. You're amazing.
Mom
Post a Comment