Ellie: (with a ball in her shirt) Look, Mom, I have one big boob.
Mom: Ellie, let's not say boob.
Ellie: Look Mom, I have one big nibble!(she misunderstood me a while back when I told her that everyone had nipples....I thought it was cute so we went with it)
Mom: Ellie, don't say boobs or nibbles, say breast. That's what they are called and it's a nicer word for a sweet little six year old to say.
Ellie: Mom...look at my one big breast!
Annie: (approaching) Ellie, do you have a ball in your shirt?
Ellie: no, it's a boob.
7 comments:
OK, I had to say that I am still laughing....we try so hard to get them to say the proper thing...sometimes it is just best to give up and laugh :)
I always taught my kids "chest" to avoid hearing them say "boob" in a public place. Too funny that she tried to have only 1.
That's so funny! With all the boys in my house I just say "we don't talk about them...period!"
Very, very funny! That gave me a good laugh to start my day!
your kids are full of funniness. By the way, I love the video of the Cheese song, you guys are like the freakin' partridge family!
Nice, Hailey calls them "owies." She see's me pumping way too often.
well she had it for a minute there didnt she. just like peer pressure...right when sister comes in ...all our lessons vanish from their thoughts!
very funny!
shell
Post a Comment