Casie's Picture
Casie's PoemBeauty Is.....
beauty is the smell of breakfast in the early morning
beauty is a rain fall with no kind of warning
beauty is spending time with a loved one
beauty is swinging in a hammock and having a lot of fun
beauty is feeling light like a feather
beauty is having wonderful weather
beauty is the garden just outside
or the sky that stretches blue and wide
beauty is having a nice clean house
beauty is Christmas Eve when your as quiet as a mouse
beauty is a soft comfy bed
beauty is feeling the white, soft, snow on your head
beauty is wild flowers as they dance in the sun
beauty is having all your homework done
beauty is cooking dinner with your dad
beauty is comfort when you're sad
beauty is a picture that an artist just drew
beauty is a baseball a picher just threw
beauty is when everything is fair
beauty is when all people care
beauty is you
beauty is me
beauty is everywhere as you can see
Annie's Picture


12 comments:
I don't think I could have done a better job. You have such talented girls!
I am really amazed by Annie's picture. You know she's a prodigy, right?
wow!
i was waiting for you to update the blog saying "just kidding...these are by well known poets, photographers and artists you silly girls"
but you are really serious arent you! wow!
they are amazing.
I love Casie's poem and her photo is awesome! Annie is truly amazing. Phil wishes that most of his students were so talented as your girls!
Also I think you should blow up Casie's picture and make prints for people to put on their walls. People like me.
impressive!
WOW! Those are amazing!
Nationals here you come. Those reflections entries can get you a fast pass to meet the President! I'm proud of my little nieces.
Holy cow!!! Those are awesome!
Those are great! Very impressed with the poem. :)
Annie's drawing is really amazing. I've never seem that kind of excellence from one so young.
Mom
Casie'poem is so full of imagery. Here photo looks profesional. I love the family photos too! Christmas?
Mom
Post a Comment