It is nice to know that there are serious people in the world that are willing the spread (or cut if you will) the word that cheese actually IS good for the soul. There is a whole chapter in Nelson's Pediatric Medical Text about it's benefits to the soul. Wow, you are all an inspirational to me. *sniff sniff*
So funny! When I was little I taught my siblings to sing "Thanks Mom and Dad" building a chord just like you did with "cheese". We always did it whenever my mom and dad took us somewhere special and we would get back in the car and sing it! Talk about "cheesy"!!
16 comments:
That's my favorite song about cheese that you guys sing!
Our songs are usually just new words to "Smelly Cat."
I think you should submit that to the Dairy Farmers of America and see if they will use it in a commercial! ;)
That is hilarious, especially the burp at the end!
You guys are frickin' hilarious!!!!
laugh of the day..thanks
It is nice to know that there are serious people in the world that are willing the spread (or cut if you will) the word that cheese actually IS good for the soul. There is a whole chapter in Nelson's Pediatric Medical Text about it's benefits to the soul. Wow, you are all an inspirational to me. *sniff sniff*
That's awesome! And, I'm impressed with your girls singing - very in tune. :)
So funny! When I was little I taught my siblings to sing "Thanks Mom and Dad" building a chord just like you did with "cheese". We always did it whenever my mom and dad took us somewhere special and we would get back in the car and sing it! Talk about "cheesy"!!
awesome, you have got to youtube that
Thanks for the laugh today!
Okay, the burp was impressive, but I think that it would have been funnier if he had, um, how should we say it, 'cut the cheese'!
I wish I could be a fly on your wall!!
Wow, your family must have the funnest lunches on the planet! I can't wait until little Jack gets in the mix.
Haha! :) That is funny! "Cheese is good for your body, cheese is good for your soul..." :P
Brian just saw this....we both laughed :)
We agree with Shelley....of course, submit it sans the belch. Though that is our favorite part.
I can't believe the notes of harmony your girls struck at the first. They act like it was a natural thing to do.
Mom
Post a Comment