
I'd like to bare my testimony...
I know that my love of Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs is true.
I know that they have more peanut butter then the regular Reeses PB cups. Which is why I love them so.
I know that it was wrong of me to pull them out of hiding the second Ellie went to dance and Mike went to work.
I hope they will both forgive me if I offended them.
I know that if I pray really hard, I still won't be able to resist them.
I am sorry that I have no desire to ban them from my life.
....(ok..so now is the time during my testimony when I have the ugly "cry face" and I start fanning my eyes with my hands...it's hard to continue...)
I know....that in just a few short weeks.....they won't be sold in the stores....again....for a year...(sniff..sniff)...I'm sorry....So I am going to take advantage.....(sob)... of the time I have left and eat as many ....as I .....possibly can....
Amen.
18 comments:
Hilarious and so true! I think i need to make a quick run to Albertsons! I love PB and chocolate in any form really! Enjoy it while you can, and stock up!
AMEN!!!
That is too funny! Why is it the best candy is only sold once a year? I hope you'll share with you family... hee, hee.
I belong to the other church...the one where we believe in those candy-coated mini-Cadbury eggs. But after hearing your testimony, I would like to "investigate" your beliefs. You're such a good member missionary! :)
Jill, I hope you don't care that I'm a blog stalker and I checked out your blog. I just have to say that that was freakin hilarious! I LOVED that!! ---Robyn
I belong to the church of Reese's Pieces Eggs, myself. It's a fundamentalist branch of your church.
I, too, would like to say Amen. Those are good and thanks to your testimony, I'm now craving one!
Why does the best candy come out in Easter? Reese's eggs, Cadbury eggs, and my personal sugary favorite....STARBURST JELLY BEANS!!!! MMMMMMM...makes me hungry just thinking about it!
That was so funny, I'm 'bout to snort. I personally had a testimony of the Snickers Eggs til migraines caused me to humble myself & repent (*grin*). I'm gonna have to agree with your friend on the starburst jellybeans.
Awesome
The boys in my fam. talk about the "woman's cry voice". We can't help but get emotional about the things we love.
For me, mini robin eggs are true. I am thankful for them, they have changed my life in ways I won't describe. I am thankful for the blessings and joy that come from eating them.
Thanks for the inspiration, good friends who motivate you share your testimony are hard to find....
AMEN!! I couldn't agree more!
Oh my gosh, I could not have said it better my self!!! I love them (the pumpkins are pretty good at Halloween too!)
Kent and I truly apprectiated this post. Very funny and very true. I am a fan of all Easter candy. I don't care what kind, just as long as it comes in some sort of pastel packaging. Mmm Mmmm Mmmmmmm
I almost bought them the other day but then Matthews voice haunted me be ringing in my head that there are some people dying because of peanut butter in candy. So I bought carmel ones instead. But if you dont die in the next few hours call me so I can go get some.
I have to admit that chocolate is not my addiction. I love it but I am still SO SAD that I did not buy 100 bags of juju hearts at Valentines to last me the whole year through. I love those little guys and now they are gone...all gone...bye bye.
Allison- That is so hilairous! When I finished reading I laughed for a minute or two. Thank you for being such great friends!
I love you Jill!
Hello there! I found our ward website and it was fun to see how many people in our ward have blogs! it's a fun was to keep up with everybody! You guys have a very fun blog! And I just about died laughing with your testimony! Your little guy is adorable! Cristine
I'm going to copy and print your testimony and create a tract out of it... or just put it in a book. :_ ) : + ) :=) HOW IN THE CRAP DO YOU MAKE THE NOSE FOR THE SMILELY FACE?
Post a Comment