Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're half way there...

17 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved it. You guys are so great, you always give me a good laugh. Jill you had some great dance moves. :0) Was that the Roger Rabbit?

Shelley said...

I'm so glad to see that Mike has found another use for the wig! And I think they need to upgrade your calling from ward choir director to ward music video director. You obviously have way too much time on your hands! :)

highdeekay said...

Talent, pure talent.

You are going to have so much fun pulling these videos out in ten years and showing them to all the young men seeking the attention of your beautiful daughters.

Stacy Holmes said...

The wigs were the best part- other than Jill gettin jiggy with it!
Thanks for the early morning laugh-it may just be a good day now!

Jenni said...

That was hilarious! The Bearden's got talent! I just wish I was there watching you record it. That was good!

Layne said...

I got up this morning and was feeling so down, like there was no way I could make it, and what should I hold on to? I just want to thank you so much for this inspirational video. It really turned my day around. You are a special family.

Linda Barton said...

I....I've never seen anything like it before....oh wait...yes I have and it was here, on your blog.


FUNNY!!!

Amber said...

Ok that was HILARIOUS!!!

Jill said...

This was not my choice to post this on my blog! We did the video for my sister and I wasn't even planning of making an appearance. I guess the music just took control and I couldn't help myself! lol I woke up this morning and checked my email...I started getting comments like "nice dance moves"...I then realized Mike had posted this last night...oh well, the cats out of the bag,...now you all know I am an amazing dancer. har har

Shauna said...

I want to live at your house!! You guys always have so much fun! What great memories for your girls. Great job!

Heather said...

Wow- professional! You guys are awesome and your girls look so cute! Those dance moves looked very familiar.... Our whole family gathered around and laughed and laughed!

Heather said...

Allison- That was hilairious! You guys are fun and great friends! I was laughing the WHOLE TIME! Thank you for being awsome neighbors and friends!

Jenny said...

Mike told us about this a couple of weeks ago and we have been anxiously waiting to feast our eyes upon it. We have indeed been richly fed! And we are seriously contemplating making a video of our own because you are so inspirational and it looks like so much fun! BTW- Thanks for the call the other day!:)

Jenae said...

UUMMMM...That was ROCK'N! Okay so it may have ben a bit frightening but I think my favorite part was that CRAZY blond dancing. Hey wait a min., that was you! You guys are so funny!:D Thank for making me smile today!

Emily West said...

I especially liked your breakddown in the middle. You still got the moves!

Mindy said...

I love it even better the second time around. I was happy to see a small cameo from my favorite chunky dog Brandon too.

Matt & Andrea said...

You're half way WHERE?

Love it!