Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ring of Fire


So..Adam Lambert is my new hero! That was awesome!!! (if you didn't like it the first time,...watch it again. It gets cooler every time.


PS Tomorrow I am blogging about the leprechaun we spotted today!

10 comments:

Jaz said...

so you liked it huh? I really am leaning away from the Adam side of the fence. His vocals are spot on & crazy good, but his theatrics are getting to me. Like he loses credibility when it's obvious that he's playing a role. Does that make sense? I made Ty watch it cause he likes Johnny Cash (I'm not really a fan) and he absolutely hated it. Haha. On another note, I'm really digging Kris as of late. Thought his vocals tonight were awesome. Not a big fan of the girls this year.

Shelley said...

I love American Idol...weird guys or not. I think he's gonna go far even though it was a little strange for me personally. My problem with this year is there are too many good ones!

Jenni said...

I think it's sad for the other great singers in the competition this season. You have to know that Adam is totally going to take the show! My dad says Adam reminds him of when Elvis was big. He's dang good and I'll be shocked if he doesn't win! (However, I missed last night. Dang!)

Jill said...

Oh..I didn't like it the first time at all...then like a car crash I had to go back and watch it again. Once I knew what to expect I loved it! He is very dramatic, but I think that's what made it so good. It was crazy entertaining!
My favs this season are
Adam, Danny and Scott.
Adam has done a ton of performing including Broadway so I kind of want Danny to win because Adam will make it no matter what.

Jill said...

I meant to say my favs are Danny Adam and MATT...sorry, Scott is one of my least favorite.(as far as voice is concerned)...although I am glad he is doing so well on the show.

Rekehl Johnson said...

I admit when I watched this last night my jaw hit the ground. I didn't quite know what to make of it. Did I like it? Should I laugh? Was it cool? After watching it again I'm still kinda confused and shaking my head. I don't know what I think. BUT, I give him points for originality. I have NEVER heard that song sung like that before. He is one of my favorites because he is so original in a good way. He knows what he likes and sticks to it and is so confident. A.I. has never had a contestant like him before. Right now, Adam and Danny are my favorites with Danny in the lead (I have a thing for gravely bluesy voices...) You go Adam!

- Rekehl

(Jill, are you going to download Adam's song from iTunes and put it on your iPod? I'm thinking about doing it...)

Jill said...

oh..I would if I had an ipod! I am VERY behind on gadgets. I am still waiting for a discman! lol For now I will download it..then bring my tape player next to the computer and record it that way..lol

Anna B. said...

Seriously....watched it over and over. The guy is a girl. Maybe his vocals are good but he is scary lookin'. The nail polish, eyeliner, angled hair do....yikes!! Wonder what you could uncover in his background?

Didn't love it. Sorry. Almost hated it.

Still love you though. He must be popular cause EVERYONE talks about him. He is like the train wreck no one can ignore. :-)

Jimi said...

Oh dear, I have to say I strongly disagree with you. I cannot stand Adam! Oh he drives me crazy. I agreed with Simon (as usual) that it was "rubbish"!

Parker Hyde said...

adam is good and probably going to win but still GO ANOOP!!!!!