Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes, I love my other kids too...

I know I have been all about the cutie Jack lately, but then it hit me, my other kids are pretty cute too! :-) My friend Jill O. came and took these adorable pictures of my kids. Thanks again Jill!
























13 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Your family is so sweet!! Great job on the pictures...it reminds me I need to have my kids pictures taken.

Shelley said...

You have beautiful kids, (I hope Jack doesn't mind being called beautiful). :)

Amber said...

TOO CUTE!! Jill does a great job!! Need to call her! Your girls are just beautiful! They are growing up so fast!! And yes, Jack is a doll!

Marianne said...

Cuties! They are so wonderful, even if Jack is so cute he steals the show... :)

highdeekay said...

Your girls are all just gorgeous. What beautiful little women you have!

Heather said...

Wow, those are some beautiful kids! Those pictures are great, I'll have to look up your friend Jill for our next round of pictures!

Melanie said...

So so cute. Jill did a great job, again. She is going to be doing ours sometime soon. :0)

Shafferprincess said...

Awesome! I especially love the first one of Ellie. That is priceless, and so well done! Your kids are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of beautiful children. You do a great job of making photogenic kids.

Mom

Jenni said...

I love those pictures! Those really are exceptionally gorgeous kids, all of them! Nice photography work there too, she does a good job!

Jenae said...

They are ALL super cute!! What a good sales lady you've become for your friend! She does a really nice job!:)

Cassie said...

Gorgeous photos...

Jenny said...

They are indeed darling pictures! Did she come to your house to do this? I want her info and pricing, since you said she was very reasonable! Pictures are so priceless, you can never have too many!