Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Leprechaun

Each St. Patricks Day, we have a naughty little visitor come to our home. He's been known to turn the milk green, over turn chairs, put rolling pins in the girls school back packs, put peanuts in their shoes, hide diapers (clean ones) in the sleeves of their coats, place pictures upside down, and one year he even turned Ellie's bath water green. This year he out did himself by making the water run green when the girls tried to wash their hands...(after their sticky green pancake breakfast...ok, I'll admit, it was ME who turned the pancakes green.) We always have fun anticipating what the sly little leprechaun will do next! Casie and her ever creative friend Camille, decided they would try to catch some rare footage of the mischievous little guy. If you look closely, you will see him too!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

You guys have so much fun over there...I felt I put forth energy by remembering to put us all in green shirts yesterday. (Does that count?)

Jenni said...

I second what Shelley said. :)

Marianne said...

Hey, I thought I saw him at my house, in the garbage can, after I cleaned up all the girls' school papers. :) Does that mean he's not coming next year? (he he, mean mommy)

Heather said...

Wow- that was a fast leprechaun! Thanks for giving us a laugh!