Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Fun


Friday we decided to take our family up to the mountains. It was so beautiful! I loved the cool temperature and the gorgeous scenery. We ended up riding the tram to the top of one of the mountains. The girls LOVED the ride! They saw deer, hikers, and even some little rodents that reminded them of Peaches..(our hamster) I loved being with my family in the outdoors and appreciating this beautiful world we live in. As has been the case lately, I forgot my camera:-( This photo was taken with my phone. I guess we will have to go again soon for more photo's!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, Cute CUTE. It's so nice to get the heck out of Dodge every once in a while, even if it's just up yonder to the mountains eh?

Hope U R having a great summer.
J.

Shelley said...

That looks like it was a perfect night. I love the mountains too!

Casie said...

i was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

casie thats a cute out fit i like it