Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

I got this from Emily and Mindy.
Here's the deal:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.It's easy to just copy and paste this to your blog if ya wanna play.

7 comments:

Emily West said...

I have so many memories of you!!! Wilson Phillips, (all 6 takes) being pushed out of the line of the camera during The Beatle's "When I saw her standing there" but then just popping back up like nothing ever happened! :) Probably my favorite though was in Oak City when you convinced me to help you wash the dishes after Sunday dinner. You told me that we were going to pretend we were princesses who had never had to do dishes before. So for the whole hour and a half I kept washing and drying saying, "whatever do I do with these dishes now that they're clean??" :)

Betty Grace said...

hey Jill- mine would be similar to what you posted on mine. It was so fun getting to know you better through potential set-ups. I remember loving learning how cute and witty you are, and you made me feel so good taking an interest in my life. Thanks for being so cool!

Jillo said...

Hmmm.... memories of Jill.
There was the fabulous Lollypop Lollypop concert. Good times there for sure.
I remember hitting garage sales at the crack-o'-dawn on Saturday mornings.
And I remember the crazy look Mike gave me when I first introduced myself to him. It was when you guys had just moved into the ward. I was making no sense at all and jabbering about how now there two Jill's. I think he thought I was totally insane. =)
Remembering all these memories makes me miss you and the fun we had out on the prairie!

Jimi said...

Are you serious-how on earth am I supposed to pick one memory. I think I should just write a book about my childhood because I think you would be on every page. So, what about the Piacitelli sisters? What about our Cinderella play that we put on and made our families watch? All of our videos...remember when we were doing a video for Let's Talk About Sex, and you hit me in the head with the closet door (that was at your house in Delta), I remember when you had all three of your beds pushed together (in the purple room) and we thought it was the biggest bed in the world. Oh I could go on for days-those were good times!

Melissa said...

I remember getting up at 5 am to go and do aerobics. At the Kearns fitness center. That was so much fun! I also remember coming to your house for the first time and being surprised by the cute pet rats running around. (I had rats as a kid, and hadn't met anyone else who liked them)

Heather said...

I remember the first time I met you.. I liked you instantly! You were so happy and fun, I could tell already. You came over to meet us, since Allison and Casie were already best friends at school. Allison was so excited to find out that you were moving into our neighborhood! Thanks for being such a great friend.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.