Ok, Jill, how far along are you in that picture? You seriously do not look pregnant at all! Ok, well, maybe a tiny bit, but certainly not 8 months! Wow! You look awesome, and Casie's a cutie!
I am with Renee, you look great! I could wear that shirt right now and not look that good. How fun to have a daughter old enough to share this with. She will remember it forever.
I'm with Mindy. Not that it is a criticism from before but you were WAY bigger with the girls...especially "little" Ellie. You seriously look, tummy wise, MAYBE six months pregnant. You go girl!!
Hey Jill! It sounds like you're having a good time! I miss everybody, and hanging out with you guys like I did when I lived in the area. It gets lonely when Matthew isn't around- I really am an introvert I guess. Anyway, keep up the good works, hopefully we'll cross paths sometime. How is Claudia doing? Is she still teaching? What are your girls up to? It's easy to get disconnected from everything from over here. I can't wait to hear about the baby. I hope everything goes well for you. :)
8 comments:
Ok, Jill, how far along are you in that picture? You seriously do not look pregnant at all! Ok, well, maybe a tiny bit, but certainly not 8 months! Wow! You look awesome, and Casie's a cutie!
Renee
I am with Renee, you look great! I could wear that shirt right now and not look that good. How fun to have a daughter old enough to share this with. She will remember it forever.
Ha ha...let's hope this never happens in real life! You guys are cute!
You are TINY!
I can't believe you're that pregnant. You totally don't look it!
Jill,
I still laugh when I imagine how big your girls are but with this boy he might be tiny! You look good.
I'm with Mindy. Not that it is a criticism from before but you were WAY bigger with the girls...especially "little" Ellie. You seriously look, tummy wise, MAYBE six months pregnant. You go girl!!
Hey Jill! It sounds like you're having a good time! I miss everybody, and hanging out with you guys like I did when I lived in the area. It gets lonely when Matthew isn't around- I really am an introvert I guess. Anyway, keep up the good works, hopefully we'll cross paths sometime. How is Claudia doing? Is she still teaching? What are your girls up to? It's easy to get disconnected from everything from over here. I can't wait to hear about the baby. I hope everything goes well for you. :)
Post a Comment