Monday, August 25, 2008

We found this in our Apple Jacks a couple of days ago. My kids wondered if it was the prize! It smells like a big clump of burnt cereal. Pretty gross huh!!!? I am going to email this photo to Kellogg's and see if they will give some free stuff. :-)

21 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

*heave*
Haha! You better get a bunch of free stuff!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
How big is this? Crazy!
Sarah
By the way, how are you? You look so tiny Jill. I'm guessing you aren't going to get too big with this little guy. Lucky you. I'll see you soon!

Mindy said...

You should put something next to it so I can see how big it is. In my mind it was a rock but then how could a rock slip into your cracker jacks? I didnt even know anyone still bought them. I did one time a while ago but the prize was a stupid lick on tatoo...definatley nothing to buy cracker jacks over. Although I do love a good carmel corn.

Shelley said...

Isn't it sad when we get excited that something gross and disgusting gets into our food...so we can get free stuff? At least you didn't accidentally ingest it! ;)

Jillo said...

Ewww......

Anna B. said...

Seriously! I see many many free boxes of cereal in your future. Yuck and double yuck.

Ward family said...

Hi Jill its Lanell. Sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment. I'm a slow learner with the blog thing. I can't believe that you have a girl the same age as we were when we became friends! Time goes by so fast. I love seeing your cute family and you look so good!

Melanie said...

Yuck!

Keri Kemp said...

hahahaha thats great!!! it looks nasty though!!

lissa said...

ew.

Heidi P said...

Yuck...I hope you do get a lifetime supply of cereal, hopefully without all that in it!

Parker Hyde said...

that does look kind of sick. has any one tried it yet?

Keri Kemp said...

hehe i dont think so parker!!!!!
lol did you get some stuff?? :)

Mindy said...

K at first I thought it read "cracker jacks" and i was going to just blow it off. But you mess with my sisters cold cereal and you mess with me. Cold cereal is life sustaining...they should be a lot more careful about what goes into it...sugar and more sugar! Kyle probably would have eaten it just to show off for the kids, and then feign death to scare them.

Rachel said...

It looks like Santa has come early to your house this year, have you been naughty? LOL

Anonymous said...

I found a pebble in my Kellog's sereal a month ago. I called and they sent me a ony the tiger robe. They did want info off the box and they also sent me free coupons I sent the pebble to them and they confirmed it was a pebble (gee thank) and they sent me a cute cereal bowl.
go get em!
Suzi

Palomita said...

Just read a great book called "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" - which details all that is wrong with our country's food industry. I don't think I want to eat cereal anymore!

BTW - you look FABULOUS! Wow, I wish I could look half as great as you while I'm pregnant!

Mary

Jimi said...

That is so disgusting! Rylan just saw those pictures and asked what those rocks were. I told him it was from a cereal box and he said, that's a weird toy :)

Anonymous said...

ewww!!!! thats so gross i hope you get somthing out of that!!! you should check out mine and my moms blog!! :-)

Anonymous said...

There are starving children all over the world. Just add milk. It couldn't be that bad.

Anonymous said...

But I thought you liked disgusting things, Jill! Or at least were highly entertained by them! That brought back memories of playing the electronic 20 questions with you when we tested it's true capabilities- POO!!!!!!!!!