After a short three week summer, the kids started school! Annie was told to bring a hat that told about her interests. She LOVES drawing and is remarkably good at it. We didn't have a hat that represented drawing, so this is what she came up with. I think it's adorable!
Casie told me she would kill over in embarrassment if I came to her class and took a picture of her, so this is the best I could get.
Ellie will start Kindergarten this Tues. She keeps saying, "You are going to cry SO hard when I go to school!" I told her that I might have to meet Dad at Cafe' Rio so we can cry together. lol I actually probably will shed a tear. She is my baby!
Ellie will start Kindergarten this Tues. She keeps saying, "You are going to cry SO hard when I go to school!" I told her that I might have to meet Dad at Cafe' Rio so we can cry together. lol I actually probably will shed a tear. She is my baby!
3 comments:
uh i cant beleive we have to go back to school!! i wish summer would last for ever!
Hoy cow...you are a blogging queen again! Yay! You probably will be a little sad when Ellie goes...but she won't be your baby for long! By the way you made Stephen blush with your generous comment... ;)
I love the hat- great idea, Annie!
Post a Comment