That is so much fun! I wish my family had at least some talent in the singing department! Oh, and I love your nursery it is beautiful! (in a boyish way)
I felt every emotion possible during this production..especially when Annie, Ellie, Mike, and Jill entered the stage. WOW! I can't wait to see Casie in her debut next month...way to go Casie!
Jill, Hearing Ellie sing made me want more...more. It is so worth it to wait and wait for those video clips to upload...put Mike on. We had a great time while we were up at your place. After seeing what a life encompassing event the play is, I really respect you for doing it and giving your family such a great opportunity for growth and memories. Plus your high note rocked...put that on here too!
I really enjoyoed the show...both Mike and Ellie did a great job - Mike can dance?! I'm sure Annie did wonderful, too. We'll catch her in her next play.
Cute clip of Ellie singing! This play has been so wonderful! I meant to ask... what does Mike have to do for you after he does that romantic scene?:) He is a great actor!
14 comments:
has Mike lost some weight? :)
Adorable. We can't wait to hear the details.
That is so much fun! I wish my family had at least some talent in the singing department! Oh, and I love your nursery it is beautiful! (in a boyish way)
You guys are so cute! What a fun memories you will have.
It was so great to witness the acting debut of Mike and Ellie! If only we had had the privelege to see Annie too!!!!
It was terrific and so are you.
Love you all!
Heard it was great, and you hit an incredible high note, that was beautiful! Love the pics! Your family is so cute!
I felt every emotion possible during this production..especially when Annie, Ellie, Mike, and Jill entered the stage. WOW! I can't wait to see Casie in her debut next month...way to go Casie!
What a great production--we loved it!
Jill,
Hearing Ellie sing made me want more...more. It is so worth it to wait and wait for those video clips to upload...put Mike on. We had a great time while we were up at your place. After seeing what a life encompassing event the play is, I really respect you for doing it and giving your family such a great opportunity for growth and memories. Plus your high note rocked...put that on here too!
Yes, we bragged about our cousin that can hit an amazing high note! :) You guys were so awesome!
Hey Jill, it was so fun to see you guys. What a talented family you have!!!
I really enjoyoed the show...both Mike and Ellie did a great job - Mike can dance?! I'm sure Annie did wonderful, too. We'll catch her in her next play.
Great singing Jill!
Aunt Melissa
Awesome Job Bearden Family.
We can't wait to come see the
spectacular.
Cute clip of Ellie singing! This play has been so wonderful! I meant to ask... what does Mike have to do for you after he does that romantic scene?:) He is a great actor!
Heather, I have been getting lots of nice back rubs! He is a great actor...who knew!?
Post a Comment