Friday, July 11, 2008

Opening night!



Last night was me and Annie's opening night for the play! Annie was AMAZING! We had such a fun time!! We had 15 people there supporting just us!...(there were other people there too) :-) Annie was on cloud nine after the show. She had groups of people surrounding her asking for her autograph! I was so proud. Mike and Ellie will have their opening night tonight!!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! What a cute little nun you make!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I haven't really had the chance to tell you how much I loved the play last night. I was surprised at how emotional and covered with chills I got MANY different times throughout the night. I almost cried once! Truly. It was so well done and that musical is so good. So many great songs. I can't wait to see Ellie and Mike in it too. You did a great job as a nun. Very expressive and believable. Annie was simply adorable and a perfect little Marta. Eden was impressed!
Gabriel liked it too. He tried to sleep a little but the head nun's soprano kept waking him up! I would look down at him on the super high notes and his eyes would pop wide open! Cute stuff! Love you guys,
Sarah

highdeekay said...

Yay! Congrats on the great opening night and double broken legs to Mike and Ellie tonight.

Stephanie F. said...

Glad to see some pics of Annie. I'm sure she stole the show :)