When wondering what to be for Halloween....a pumpkin is the only thing that comes to mind.
When a driver slows down for you to walk across the road, you can't help but wonder if they are doing it more for their car.
When you start getting asked when your due date is, and people are surprised it's so far off.
When you seriously consider telling strangers that you are due in a week.
When your very neglected piggies, turn into your very neglected sausage links. (...and this little Jimmy Dean went wee wee wee all the way home)
When other women give you sympathetic looks, Men don't look at you at ALL, and two year olds look at you and shout, "Ball!" "Ball!"
When you can't bend over to pick something up without grunting...(I have to consciously focus on NOT grunting if I want to control it)
When you try to give your two year old a learning experience everyday...because you know that shortly you will let him watch hours and hours of TV once the new baby comes.
When you still feel somewhat like a trophy wife....only it's a bowling trophy.
When you commit to slow down your weight gain, but then deflate as you realize you still have Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas before you are due.
When you can usually get a foot or back rub from your children and husband with out much begging.
Bust mostly...Two months seems far too long to wait to meet and hold the little bundle that has been doing Olympic quality gymnastics inside of you for the past seven months.
8 comments:
Ah - I know those feelings all too well! :) Good luck with the next two months. Hopefully they'll fly by because of all of the fun holidays coming up.
And, I demand pictures of your cute "ball/trophiness." We, as the reading public, can't adequately express our sympathies unless we can see what we're dealing with. ;)
At least you are still looking cute! Even when you tell me you just threw yourself together and didn't shower, you look great!
Jill I saw you only a few days ago and you are not even big. But I still liked this post.
I always remember that babies are more quiet in the tummy than outside of it....seems to help
So...I'm totally being a pumpkin for Halloween, I already have the costume. :) Amen to most of those though, and your a good month and a half ahead of me! :)
All I can say is Amen...
hahahaha Jill I love you.
I feel the same way.... except I don't get the free foot rubs...
Post a Comment