Saturday, October 30, 2010






















We had another fun Halloween this year. Of course Mom's Halloween party is always a hightlight for our family. And although it rained the whole time, we also had a great Hallowenn night. Casie has been Trick-or Treating with friends for the last couple of years, but this year Annie and Ellie decided they would like to Trick-or-Treat with friends. They all had a blast and came home with absurd amounts of Candy. I had a great time taking Jack out Trick-or-Treating. Whenever we saw a house that looked a little too spooky he would look at me and say, "Let's det outta here!" Other times he would say, "Dat's not too spooky...it's cool!" or "I like dat moo-sic". At one point he saw a group of 12 year old girls coming toward him. He ran to them and in his most friendly manner said, "Hi guys!" " I dot lots of candy...see!" They loved it and gave him lots of attention. :-)
I thought my kids were very creative on their costumes this year. Casie was a Blow-Pop..(and a nerd for Halloween at school) Annie was a Jack in the Box, Ellie was a cheerleader..(which BTW she now wants to be one when she grows up...we'll talk) Jack was Superman and a puppy.
Oh, and Mike really had pants on when he tried on Annie's Halloween costume. We just thought it would hilarious...and creepy...if he gave out candy wearing that. (which he didn't..but I still got a picture for my own laughing pleasure.)

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Great and creative costumes! I am glad your daughter wore that costume and not Mike! Haha!