Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling Better and Feeling Sad

Today Annie woke up with only a little swelling and mostly clear skin! She told me that little girls prayers go to the front of the line. I think she is right! We still have six more days of antibiotics, but I think she is going to make it. :-)



Now for some sad Annie news.......

Because of financial struggles, Annie's awesome art teacher had to cancel all his classes! He is starting a new job and doesn't have time for art lessons anymore. This is Annie's final project from Art Lessons.



I hope and pray he will be able to start teaching again soon. Annie has learned so much from him, and does so well under his guidance. Maybe I will have Annie pray for him:-)

Because of an awesome suggestion from one of my readers, I have created a blog just for Annie's art. You can check it out here.

2 comments:

Mom M. said...

yeah for Annie! Grandma's prayers are close behind childrens :-) Sure do hope the art thing works out...she is awesome!
LOVE YOU ANNIE!

lissa said...

So sad about art lessons...it comes so naturally for her. So glad about her face being better...what a strange thing to wake up to. 'Hope Mike is onto better days.