jIll today I did notice I dont have a picture of you at the party. Sorry. I did get one of Mike and I have some great side shots of your belly...without your face.
I'm sorry I didn't ask to take your picture! I was coyboy focused I guess.
I really didn't mean to make it sound like I was sad about not getting in a picture...I just thought this one was so funny so I had to post it. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
jIll today I did notice I dont have a picture of you at the party. Sorry. I did get one of Mike and I have some great side shots of your belly...without your face.
I'm sorry I didn't ask to take your picture! I was coyboy focused I guess.
I really didn't mean to make it sound like I was sad about not getting in a picture...I just thought this one was so funny so I had to post it. :-)
Post a Comment