Friday, August 27, 2010


Yesterday Ellie told me that two boys wanted to stand by her in line at school. She responded by saying to the boys, " I don't know why all you boys want to stand by me!" One of them piped up and said, "It's because you're missing some teeth."

She did loose her front tooth, and she does look darling with it missing.

BTW, Annie and Ellie are remarkably able to have a conversation with me simultaneously. I hear about both of their days at the same time. Neither of them seems to notice that the other is talking.

5 comments:

Jimi said...

Love those missing teeth!!!

highdeekay said...

They aren't the remarkable ones in the conversation, you are! Two children talking at once is common, a person who can listen to two people at once is remarkable!

DaNette said...

Got to love girls. I'm so looking forward to those days of my own!

Melissa B said...

I love to hear Ellie stories!

Linda Barton said...

I always tell my kids that I have two ears. if more than 2 kids talk at once I can't hear it.