That is going to be so much fun for little Jack! I am so grateful I have two little boys close together - they are best friends with each other. But prepare to break up lots of fighting and wrestling too. ;)
Love it! Congratulations on another boy- how perfect! I'm surprised that Jack did that jumping thing. I don't know if I could convince Kate to do something like that!
7 comments:
That is going to be so much fun for little Jack! I am so grateful I have two little boys close together - they are best friends with each other. But prepare to break up lots of fighting and wrestling too. ;)
I LOVE that name! Love it! My boys are dying to know where Jack was when he performed his death-defying feats of anti gravity!
Hopefully we will see you sooN!!!!!!!!!
Max fits nicely into my "name your kids like they're already old" paradigm. I approve.
Love it! Congratulations on another boy- how perfect! I'm surprised that Jack did that jumping thing. I don't know if I could convince Kate to do something like that!
Congratulations Jill. I am so happy for you guys and happy for Jack too!! I seriously love the name Max too. So cute!
Hooray! That jumpy-thing looks SO fun!!
Yea! He needs a brother and how nice for you and them, to be so close together!!
Post a Comment