Wednesday, October 14, 2009

No comment...


I was reading through my blog a couple of nights ago, and realized I rarely post any pictures of myself. I don't really do that on purpose, but my kids and husband are so cute that I want to occupy my space with them. But then I realized that 20 years down the road, (when I am even more wrinkly and saggy then I am now) I will wish I would have posted a few pictures of myself....this is just for posterity....Oh, and this is one of like 50 pictures that I took! It's not easy to get a good shot when you are holding the camera. Can we all say double chin??
Dear posterity,
Back when your great great great grandma Jill was a young mother, there was a wonderful tool called Photoshop. We used it to fix the little imperfections on our photographs. Probably by now a special cream or pill has been invented to keep blemishes and sunspots off of your face, but back in my day we had to rely on computer programs to make us look all pretty. I'm not saying that I used photoshop at ALL in this picture, but I just wanted you to know a little about my day. Thank you

10 comments:

Marianne said...

You're cute Jill! Did you photoshop a different color hair?

Jenny said...

So beautiful! Was your hair that dark on Saturday? Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Shelley said...

I love your hair! How is it that you always have cute hair...even when it's under a hat? Not fair, not fair at all.

Jill said...

I forgot to mention that I had just barely darkened my hair hours before this was taken....
"feel like you JUST stepped out of a salon!" And I bumped up the mid-tone contrast so it looks extra shiny...not that I used photoshop or anything..lol So what I am trying to say is that this picture is a bit of a misrepresentation. Oh, well. :-)

Linda Barton said...

I have a testimony that technology is from Heaven....so it seems, to me, if we DON'T use it we may be in trouble. That's how I like to look at it.

Shafferprincess said...

You don't need to photoshop yourself, Jill. You're gorgeous without it! And, I do like that picture of you!

Jenae said...

This is a beautiful picture of you! I hope all is well with you guys.

Heather said...

You look so beautiful! I've been meaning to thank you and especially Mike for the extra trip he took to get Casie to A's party! Thank you soooo much! I hope she had fun, she didn't have a chance to sing.... I'm not sure what happened. We love you guys!

Rachel said...

Jill, you are beautiful. No photoshop required!

RACHELLE said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! YOU AGE BEAUTIFULLY! (SINCE I WOULD KNOW...I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN 6 YEARS AND YOU LOOK JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER!)