Friday, October 23, 2009

Crazy Hair day


Casie: Had her hair style planned out for weeks. Made me practice several times, and LOVED the way it turned out. (she also had a hard time fitting through door ways, and poked Annie in the eye at the bus stop)
Annie: Had no idea what she wanted, but as we started doing her hair, she wanted it more, and MORE, and MORE crazy. She had pipe cleaners hanging from her ears at the end, but I made her take them out. She went to school proud as punch with her look.
Ellie: Was going to copy Casie, but chickened out when it came right down to it. She barely let me do this! She DOES have an image to uphold people.

8 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm not surprised that even though their hair styles are crazy, they're still works of art by the famous hair-dresser named mom.

Jenny said...

We should meet at the mall sometime. I saw some cute boots and skinny jeans at Charlotte Russe- and they are not too pricey! Then we can hold eachothers babies so they don't crawl under the dressing room doors the whole time....so frustrating. I wish we had more time in S.C. to shop!

Amanda said...

I love it! Reminds me of "Who's down in Who-ville"

Marianne said...

Those are so awesome!

Alli said...

Those are cool!! :)

Jaz said...

I love crazy hair day!! We might have to copy your pipe cleaners...those haven't hit our school yet. :)

Chandeliers said...

Wow!! that is some wild hair

Anonymous said...

Never learned those skills in beauty school! They look great.

Mom