Those are going to be the hot-ticket item for Christmas this year! People will be standing in line for hours to get one. I mean, who wouldn't, he's even cuter than "Tickle Me Elmo!" ;)
What a sweet little boy! Did you name him Jack so that you could use his name as a pun?...Just a little bit? "Jack and Jill, Jack in the box, Jack-o-lanturn?:)
Speaking of promptings, have you by chance, been prompted to lower your price 200 grand?!? If so I'm sure the promting to buy your house will come!:D J/K Have you put it on the market yet?
8 comments:
Those are going to be the hot-ticket item for Christmas this year! People will be standing in line for hours to get one. I mean, who wouldn't, he's even cuter than "Tickle Me Elmo!" ;)
That's cute!
ohhh I need to snuggle that boy!
What a sweet little boy! Did you name him Jack so that you could use his name as a pun?...Just a little bit? "Jack and Jill, Jack in the box, Jack-o-lanturn?:)
Speaking of promptings, have you by chance, been prompted to lower your price 200 grand?!? If so I'm sure the promting to buy your house will come!:D J/K Have you put it on the market yet?
So darling! I also liked the "Jack-O-lantern"....I smell Halloween costume!
I'M ASSUMING HIS NAME IS jACK...
IF THAT IS CORRECT THEN THAT IS VERY FUNNY!!!
I FOUND YOUR BLOG ON REXES...
NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE AND I HEAR YOU ROCK AT MAKING BOWS AND STUFF!
HOW FUN TO LOOK THROUGH YOUR BLOG!
I'LL BE BACK SOON!
RACHELLE HAWKER
WWW.GYPSYLEMONADE.BLOGSPOT.COM
WWW.SUPWITHTHEHAWKERZ.BLOGSPOT.COM
I keep telling Jack that he needs to be a "Jack in the box" for Halloween, some day......
Post a Comment