Casie is half boy half girl...and ALL adorbable. :-)
Ellie and Annie were SCAARRYYY witches! 
We had another fun Halloween party in Richfield this year. Lot's of Craziness, food..(Mike out did himself on the Chili this year), candy, and costumes!
Stephen and Mckenzie always have awesome costumes. Heston made such a cute chubby elephant!
I think we can all agree that the highlight of the holiday were the three baby boys! Heston and Gabriel out weigh little Jack by 8 pounds, but if Jack is a true Bearden, he will be towering in no time! Gabriel and Heston are SUCH cute babies! They are both so sweet and good natured. I can see many fun get togethers throughout the years where we will have to keep a special eye on these three! Cousins are so fun. :-)
My sweet little puppy dog...minus the ears. I just LOVE this little guy! I have to be careful not to kiss him too hard! I seriously could just eat him up.
Casie, Keri and Kinley. They are such good friends and have so much fun together. Casie is a half boy half girl. :-) (fyi..I had the same costume when I was her age)
" Lucy! You got some splaining to do!"....those were words I never heard Kyle say, but that's what they dressed up as. Jessica and Matthew are Fred and Ethel. At first I thought Matthew was John McCain..lol

4 comments:
That puppy is very cute... :)
I love how little Jack is between his cousins. I miss having one that tiny sometimes. (Only sometimes though). ;) I'm glad you had a good Halloween with your family!
I got home and realized I had no pictures of my kids dressed up. And I even had my camera there...I got a little bit of Kinley but I dont think anything of Christian. It was a fun week end and I enjoyed getting to know Jack.
hey mom ive got to blog more but its fun catching up on other blogs oh and this is casie speaking.
Post a Comment