Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


Ok, yes...I went to the Midnight showing of Twilight. I don't want to give all my opinions on the show lest some of my readers haven't seen it. I will limit myself to a couple of words to describe some of the main parts ( in my opinion).

Edward: Awesome and played perfectly

Bella: I liked "Movie Bella" more than "Book Bella"

Jacob: I loved him!..can't wait for the next one so we can see more of him...(or I could go rent Shark Boy and Lava Girl)

Charlie: Perfect portrayal

Cullens: Loved all of them except for Jasper who was completely dorky looking! lol

High School Kids: Hilarious

My over all impression of the movie was a bit of a let down, but I still liked it and am excited to see it again with my Home Girls...aka my sister in laws. :-)

10 comments:

Emily West said...

I agree. I thought all the high school kids were perfect and hillarious! I left feeling like I wanted to see more! I felt like they rushed some parts that I wanted them to take more time on. I guess there was a lot to pack into 2 hours. I want to see it again too!

Shelley said...

I'm glad you got out to go see it! I hope little Jack was ok without you for a little while! Thanks for the review...I can't wait to go see it.

Jenny said...

My sister in law and I went and saw it last night and I haven't even read the books! But I really liked the movie and now I am going to read the books for sure!

lissa said...

Hey HomeGirl!! Wednesday can't come soon enough!!

lissa said...

Jill - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It was great to have dinner and visit. Something I truly admire about you is your adaptability...that's a trait that comes in handy when children are involved. Have a great one!

Jenae said...

Did you get a normal picture taken with your cam? I might not look so silly if everyone was doing crazy faces!:) I hope you had a good birthday today! At least you didn't have to cook dinner. That is always a trea to me:).

Melanie said...

Jill I saw Mikes billboard by the point of the mountain, he is really famous now. I was so excited to see it. :0)

Keri Kemp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Kemp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Kemp said...

haha awesome! i loved it too! i saw it friday and i really want to go see it again! its awesome! i cant stop thinking about it!! :) see ya saturday!