Mom, I have NOTHING to wear!
Mom, I don't want to shower!!
Mom, I can't find any underwear!
Mom, there's no sugar!
Mom, there's no milk!
Baby Crying
I didn't do it!
I didn't cut my hair, I was just getting the hair out of the brush...(yea right)
so what are some of the phrases you hear around your house?
15 comments:
Left on my machine today: "honey, I have to tell you about my soggy encounter with the cop..." and "how come you're not home so you can tell me where the closest temple is to Pittsburgh?". I just hope none of the "I don't want to shower!" or some of your other quotes are from Mike! :)
My favorite of the day so far...
"Mom, I don't have a pile of poop in my pants, I'm just playing hide-and-seek." Yummy.
"more, more, more, more, more, more ... dirty, dirty, dirty ... mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy ... kitty, meow, meow, kitty, meow, meow, kitty, meow, meow ... more, more, more, more ... tall, tall, tall ..."
everything gets repeated incessantly until another thought occurs to her or until I appease her. Love this phase. Phil says, "phase" is becoming one of his favorite words. :)
My kids are off-track so it's, "Can we go to target..library...friends house...outside..shopping..I'm bored!"
Mom, the lid came off my yogurt and it went all over my lunchbox.
Mom, I don't have any socks!
Mom, I don't want the squash OR the potatoes. They taste disgusting.
It's so nice to know that other moms can relate! I liked your idea and posted mine on my blog. Thanks!
you've made me very grateful that Luke doesn't talk yet.
Mom, she hit me.
Mom, he hit me first.
OVER AND OVER.
ALL DAY :)
Mom, Ryan's bugging me.
Mom, Brinley took my DS.
Mom, can I sit by Ethan.
Mom, it's MY turn to sit by Ethan.
Mom, Ryan did it not me.
Mom, how come Tanner gets to go and not me.
Mom, when's dinner.
Mom, what's for dinner.
Mom, that's yucky.
Mom I's wet.
Mom, smell this. It smells disgusting.
Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...
- Rekehl
You have big teeth
I want to sit on your lap?
Can I sit on your lap?
I need to go potty RIGHT now (always in the car)
Can I play?
Can I go play?
Can I play now?
Mamma Mia here we go again (over and over again it was cute at first now why can't they learn another line from the song)
Weston starts everything with should we.
Should we eat ice cream for lunch?
Should we go to the store and buy me a toy?
Should we play outside?
Should we call my best friend?
It's cute, but it drives me nuts!
I heard, "I don't want to."
"Mom, will you come pick me up?"
"I'm first!"
Also...
"Let's make something."
"Will you read this book with me?"
"I love dis book!"
"Mom, is it Christmastime?"
"Goodnight, Mom, I love you!"
I hear and heard lots of stuff today but the very worst happened at 9:17 p.m. as I was tucking Christian in, "oh yeah mom, I have homework."
"Mom, I am not whatever it is you just whispered I am."
"He's trying to eat my hair and I think that's really cute."
"Is mom gone? I need to give her a hug."
"I put the lotion all over my face (and hair) and it really stings."
"No Mom, I don't want to take a bath. I hate taking baths."
"then Shower."
"No, I hate taking a shower."
10 minutes later.
(screaming frantically)
"Mooooommmmmm, Chloe just threw the cat in the tub!!!"
2 1/2 hours later
Knock, Knock. "Are you still alive in there? Chloe, it's time to get out of the tub."
1 hour after that.
"Come on, it's 10:30, please get out of the tub."
Yikes!
I'll pray for all the mothers in the world tonight, for their sanity.
Post a Comment