Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quick post

I just finished reading Elder Wirthlins conference talk. I am still laughing!! I was sleeping during most of Saturday's session because I had just had Jack. I am so grateful to have the Ensign. We are so blessed to have a living prophet and disciples. So blessed. :-) I can't wait to read the rest.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I loved that talk too...we had a family night based around it a few weeks ago.

Heather said...

Elder Wirthlin's talk made me laugh... and cry! It is a wonderful blessing to have the Ensign, as I usually miss most of what they say... my brain is too slow to comprehend it all at once and my children do tend to interrupt! A lot of the talks seem to be written just for me! How do they do that? Oh... they're prophets.

highdeekay said...

Seriously, so blessed! ha! :)

It is true though. I love the Nov/May Ensigns (I love the other months too). yay for the restored gospel and living prophets and priesthood authority!

Mindy said...

So post about the movie already...or at least show us some cute picutres of Jack!