Friday, November 7, 2008

Word to yo Mutha...

This is a tag where you can only use one word to answer the questions.... I like this tag, short and sweet. :-)


1. Where is your cell phone? mystery

2. Where is your significant other? close

3. What is your hair color? fake

4. Your mother?Teacher

5. Your father? Spiritual

6. Your favorite thing? babies

7. Your dream last night? strange

8. Your dream/goal? Eternal

9. The room you are in?Family

10. Your hobby? bows

11. Your fear? Loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Organized

15. one of your wish-list items? cabinets

16. The last thing you did? feed

17. Where you grew up?Delta

18. What you are wearing? Birthday suit...(I have to use more words...I just got back from an awesome birthday breakfast at Peggy's house..I am wearing what I wore there)

19. Your T.V.? Big

20. Your pet? Stinky

21. Your computer? Old

22. Your mood? Lazy

23. Missing someone? Sure

24. Your car? Messy

25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

26. Your summer? Musical

27. Favorite store? Tai Pan

29. Love someone?Yes!

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? yesterday

.32. Favorite music? Voice Male!!! :-)...duh.

I tag Anna and Lily because they haven't blogged in a long time!! I don't know if Lily even is still into the blog world, but I thought I would try!!! I also tag Casie because she is watching me type this and just said, "Why didn't you tag me?"...plus I want to see what her cute little mind will come up with.:-)

4 comments:

lissa said...

Nice...short and sweet, I like that.

Anna B. said...

I did it.

Heidi P said...

Cute, your allowed to be lazy, you have a newborn. And the birthday suit would have been okay too. Pretty much you can do whatever you want with a newby and its fine. :)

Mindy said...

I liked it too...Kinley copied did it too. I will go read Casies now...