I can't decide which is worse. Dieting, or being in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Is it more exhausting resisting hunger, or trying to avoid it?
Is is more taxing to stay away from the foods that you crave, or trying to find ANYTHING that doesn't make you want to spew?
Is it harder to stop eating even when you still feel hungry, or to force yourself to swallow food that very well may revisit you just moments later?
I am thinking I would choose dieting. I long for those days when I could skip breakfast and be like, "Oh, I feel a little hungry right now...perhaps an early lunch?" Instead of...."Oh no, I didn't the exactly right thing, at exactly the right time....out of my way!...or...where's a bag?...or...pull over!...or...out of the bathroom kids!"
Ah...good times, good times.
7 comments:
I remember those good times. Either eat 24/7, including while you're supposed to be sleeping, or not eat at all, and pass out while driving. I'm so sorry! I hope you can make it through!
I don't know why you're so down on vomiting. I've always had a great time doing it. I guess I'm just old-fashioned.
I'm so sorry Jill. I stand by that pregnancy and childbirth is the ultimate sacrifice of the human body. Especially those that struggle with it.
This too shall pass. Hang in there. See you next week.
love ya.
I haven't been on the blogs for awhile! YEAH! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! I am sorry about the puking...I know the feeling; just remember it is all worth it in the end!
Pregnancy is definitely the worst of the two.
Morning sickness is rotten!
I discovered the joys of barfing in the sink (disposal side, of course) You turn on the water and disposal and there's no yucky toilet.
Isn't pregnancy great? Hang in there!
you should be scoring some major sympathy points from your kids! I threw up a few weeks ago (from the normal stomach flu mind you) and my kids were SO SWEET it almost made it worth it...almost.
Post a Comment