Thursday, July 1, 2010

No more Excuses!


I am SO far behind in my blogging! I have missed Ellie's Birthday...(love you Ellie) Casie's birthday..(love you Casie)...Father's Day...(love you Mike)....and many cute and amazing things done by the children...(love you children). But here is my repentance post. And it's all focused on ME! (wha ha ha ha) I just finished performing in The Secret Garden. It was a ton of work, but was really fun. I played the part of Rose Lennox. As with every experience I go through, I learned a lot doing this show.
-This community has a LOT of talented people living in it.
-Directors and producers have endless energy!
-I like to meet new people (ok..I already knew this, but it reminded me that I do)
-I really love to sing
-I like to say snotty things on stage
-I am not too old to get in trouble...(so maybe I talk a little too much back stage...remember how I like to meet new people?)
-I enjoy waltzing and want to learn more
-I have a twisted sense of humor...(already knew this too...but I so enjoyed thinking up funny ALTERNATE ways to perform the play...much of this was discussed and laughed about back stage)
-I also learned that I am hanging up my acting and performing hat for a while. I am TIRED!!
Now, on to less time consuming activities...like planning and attending girls camp and having my fifth baby. :-)

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I REALLY wish I could have figured out how to come. It just didn't work this time around. Enjoy your nice, "relaxing" few months ahead of you! ;)

Jenni said...

I missed it! I really, really wanted to come! But with three boys in baseball right now, a night for YW, and everything else going on, it came and went before I could get there!!! (I know, excuses, excuses.) I am making a PROMISE to come to your next play. I would love to see you perform!!!

Anna B. said...

Too bad we didn't get to see it! And girls camp and carrying and delivering your fifth baby...piece of cake :)

See you in August! (I hope)

Heather said...

Very cute, Jill. I wish I could have made it as well- you're so fun!