I love to watch my little boy discover new things. Today he came up to me and said..." Mom!...pider...hold you" Then he showed me the potato bug he was holding. He thinks all bugs are called spiders. It was so cute. I showed him how to let the bug crawl around on his hand. He squealed and shook it off. Then he started searching for it in the grass whispering.."hold you..hold you...hold you pider" I also love how he reaches for us and says, "Hold you...tuggle" (which means he wants to snuggle)
Jack LOVES his sisters. I hear him in the morning in his crib yelling out, "Sissy!" or "Sisser" He especially clings to Ellie for some reason. He is almost half her height and weight, but every time she holds him he will crane his little neck to put it on her shoulder. This morning when he realized she was getting ready to leave for school and he frantically clung to her. Crying, "hold you..hold you...hold you!" It was adorable. She looked at me with Jack in her arms and his head on her shoulder and said, " Something tells me I'm going to be a good Mom" It's so special as a Mom to see my children love one another. Everyday is a blessing and I am so grateful to be a part of their lives.
3 comments:
That is so sweet...watching siblings love each other is such a testimony to me that their spirits have known each other forever.
I love watching when my kids get along and love each other! It is a blessing! Now to figure out how to get rid of the times when they think it is fun to tease and fight! :)
That's so adorable! I love the quotes from Ellie, too- what a personality!
Post a Comment