Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Merry Christmas

For those of you who aren't on Face Book....or for those of you whom Ellie hasn't told, we are expecting our 5th baby! He/she is due on Dec 26. Possible names so far are:...Nicholas, Holly, Merry, or Rudolf. I wanted to name the baby Father Christmas, but Mike doesn't like it.

11 comments:

Layne said...

I had an idea for a name, but I think maybe it was sacrilegious.

What about Ebenezer? Or Marley?

Shelley said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait until you find out what you're having...and post it on here for those of us that don't check FB very often! :)

Heather said...

Congratulations!! YAY! I knew an older man who was born on Christmas Day and his name was 'Noelle'- could this be another option for you?!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! YAY! I knew an older man who was born on Christmas Day and his name was 'Noelle'- could this be another option for you?!

DaNette said...

Yipee! Congrats. I have always thought it would be fun to take home a baby in a stocking...lucky.

Jillo said...

Congrats! That is most exciting news!

Jenny said...

I was so surprised when Richard told me! Was this planned? I thought you were done, you sneaky devil! So happy for you! What better Christmas present could your family recieve!

highdeekay said...

When Mike told me I was jump up and down happy (but I didn't because I was driving and that could have caused problems). A BIG congrats!

highdeekay said...

When Mike told me I was jump up and down happy (but I didn't because I was driving and that could have caused problems). A BIG congrats!

Shafferprincess said...

Congrats again! :)

Anna B. said...

What about Frankincense (like the guy in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) you could just call him Frank. Or Myrrh. You could start a trend.

Hmmm....a girl could be Merry Noelle. Joy Belle. Christie (from Christmas) Golde. Holly Wynter. Oh I could just keep going. But maybe his or her name shouldn't have any holiday implication. The birthdate would be enough :)

And you never answered me and I forget...how many weeks are you??? And I want to come. Can we stay for Christmas?? :) :)