Thursday, June 10, 2010

Great Brain

Ellie is doing a great brain project at school right now. The idea is to choose a subject that you would like to learn more about. Research it. Then share it with the class. Ellie chose the subject of Candy.

Here are a few funny things that she said during our research together.

Mom: (reading about Lollipops)..."The name lollipop was first coined by George Smith...."
Ellie: Wait!...so Jesus didn't invent them?

Mom: "The United States makes the most chocolate in the world, but the Swiss consume the most....."
Ellie: Oh...I wish I lived in that world!


And last night she said one more thing I would like to remember. I told the kids I would only be gone for a little while. After about an hour and a half I got a call from Ellie saying, " Mom, you've been gone a WHOLE Chicken Little!"

(she had watched all of the movie Chicken Little)

She keeps us all very entertained.:-)

1 comment:

lissa said...

Seriously! You have the most entertaining family!!