Wow! Poor Jack...did he leave it under his pillow? I think the tooth fairy pays partial payments for chipped teeth. He can collent the rest when it comes out for reals. And what are MIke and Annie doing? And why dont you facebook (as much) any more? And every time I see a Glee commercial I almost set my DVR to record and then I remember the Madonna fiasco..but I do miss it a little.
Oh no. It reminds me of Becca when she was 2. She fell on cement steps and hit her front tooth. It was sticking way out and turned grey! It eventually didn't stick out as much, but she had to live with a grey tooth for 4 years. At least it wasn't a permanent tooth...? I'm sorry I missed you the other day, BTW.
5 comments:
Poor little guy. 2/3 of our boys spent the first 6 years of life with a chipped tooth. It's a boy thing.
Intrigued about Alabama.....
Wow! Poor Jack...did he leave it under his pillow? I think the tooth fairy pays partial payments for chipped teeth. He can collent the rest when it comes out for reals.
And what are MIke and Annie doing?
And why dont you facebook (as much) any more?
And every time I see a Glee commercial I almost set my DVR to record and then I remember the Madonna fiasco..but I do miss it a little.
And Jill I posted words with the pictures of the California trip in case you wanted to know.
And it was not too crowded.
Are Mike and Annie helping Heidi???? Tell me they are!!! How awesome is that????
Or is it some fantastico art contest/camp for Annie???
Oh no. It reminds me of Becca when she was 2. She fell on cement steps and hit her front tooth. It was sticking way out and turned grey! It eventually didn't stick out as much, but she had to live with a grey tooth for 4 years. At least it wasn't a permanent tooth...?
I'm sorry I missed you the other day, BTW.
Post a Comment