Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is there hope for this boy???



While he was doing his morning exploring, Jack slipped and bumped his head slightly and started to cry. Within SECONDS all three girls and I were were surrounding him. Ellie gave him his Binky, Annie held him and tried to make him laugh, and Casie and I were patting his head saying, "Poor baby".


I am beginning to doubt that this family is capable of raising a "Manley Man."

7 comments:

Jillo said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh. We have the opposite problem. If we can get Lucy to grow up with even the teeniest bit of lady-ness, we will be doing good.

Marianne said...

Crap. If there's no hope for you, there's none for me either. LMK what you figure out!

Shelley said...

Yeah, I told Glenn he needs to "man-up" my boys. They are starting to think drawing blood when getting hurt is now cool.

Layne said...

Just have Mike double up on his farting and belching in front of Jack, and he can undo all the damage you've done.

Alli said...

Ha, ha! That is funny! In seconds......!?!? Ha!!!

Heather said...

What a cutie- I can see why his mom and sister adore him so!

Rekehl Johnson said...

We have the opposite problem with Brinley being the only girl in a house of boys. She is very impressive with farting and belching on command and when she gets hurt and cries the guys "might" look up and then tell her to suck it up and when they get hurt she just laughs. I am outnumbered by boys and am failing at raising a feminine nurturing girl...

- Rekehl