Emergency Vet visit?---$75.00
Anesthesia?---$155.00
Stitches?----$105.00
Ear drops?---$15.00
Anti-biotic?---$32.00
Knowing your dog will recover after losing a fight with a visiting dog?-----TOO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!! ..you didn't really think I would say priceless did you?
Dear future ancestors,
Great Great Great Grandma Jill would like you to know that the word "freaking" is just one of those words that Mormons sometimes use to express the pain of spending large amounts of money on something they wish they didn't have to. It's not a nice word, nor is it a pretty lady like word. I used it very little throughout my life and I do not think you should should try to work it into your daily vocabulary. Please reserve it for special and necessary circumstances. That is all.
12 comments:
You are way too nice, seriously. I would be more than "freaking" upset. ;)
You are hilarious! Sorry about the visiting dog... you could always sue.
I was laughing! (I have to admit, I laugh at all of your posts.) Sorry about that.... yikes!!!
Oh no! I've made many emergency room visits to the Vet myself. I'm always shocked at how expensive it is. I should have told you though that sometimes you can talk them down. One time we told the vet we couldn't afford what she was asking so she lowered the price! Just food for thought if it happens again! :)
Thank you for reconfirming why we don't own a pet!
WHHHAT?!? (think Napolean Dynamite..) Freakin' is a bad word?
that s-cks...which is an even worse non-lady like word but alas is necessary at times (when my kids are not around to hear me say it that is).
Is the visiting dog still around? I know someone who knows someone who can make those problems go away if you know what I mean.
You're freaking funny.
- Rekehl
It only cost me $25 to get Libby stitches....maybe they have pet insurance?
Seriously ouch! For both Brandon and your pocket book. What happened?
Oh no! That's awful. Freakin' is one of my favorite words. Ah oh!
Are you serious? That huge dog in your backyard picked a fight with Brandon? All that lets me see is hat you care about him more then you let on. Great show this weekend. I am feeling a bit sad that it's over but I think it went really well. It was great to have you back on sound but it would have been fun to watch it together and make comuntaries! Thanks again for all your help and your wonderful ideas...you and your "humor box".
Post a Comment