
THIS is what my husband is cruising around Miami in! I guess it was the ONLY car available. He's also staying in a FOUR STAR hotel.....Excuse me while I get my book out of my beat up Chevy van and throw the laundry off my bed so I can turn in for the night.
7 comments:
I bet they're leaving chocolates on his pillow, too. He'd better steal some majorly nice towels for you.
whats going on? He should have taken you at least! Why is he there?
He went to Miami without you? What kind of Axe-wearing man is he?
I have heard that men say that traveling for business is no fun, that the grass is always greener on the other side. I think they are all liars.
Isn't HE lucky - when is it your turn?! BTW, the deleted comment has piqued my interest, I'll be calling...
Cool car! :)
Post a Comment